Welcome to the course homepage of DE677 - Design for Virtual Reality.
(12 Sep - 23 Sep 2022)
Below is the course schedule for the two weeks and the corresponding venues.
24/09/2022: Here’s a 360 degree image of the demo session: Demo Session 2022.
23/09/2022: The outcomes from this course (2022) are updated here: Project Showcase for Design for VR 2022.
11/09/2022: The invited speakers this time are:
- Aditya Vishwanath (Founder of Inspirit VR) & Rohan Jhunja (IDC alumnus, @Inspirit) [15 SEP]
- Anokhi Shah (Creative Director at IOVR Space & Curator at TIFA Working Studios) [15 SEP]
- Neha Mayacharya (Immersive Experience Designer at Cemtrex Labs) [15 SEP]
- Atish Patel (Co-founder of InfiVR and OoBI & IDC alumnus) [16 SEP - online mode]
- Amarnath Murugan (Researcher, MS Comp. Sci., at University of Utah) [19 SEP - online mode]
1/09/2022: The outcomes from Autumn 2021 can be found here: Project Showcase for Design for VR 2021.
- Evolution of Communication Media
- Evolution of Virtual Reality
- VR & Technology
- How & Why VR Works
- Design Process:
a. Interactive Experiences
b. 360 Narratives
- Applications of XR
- Potential of XR